20071103

Avec L' Expression: The Journey Begins


Was a memorable yet upsetting night ever. It took my emotions on a roller-coaster ride, feeling so overjoyed, loved and mmm, being cry-baby. Hahaha. Yeah, I cried damn it, 'cause some of us are leaving the band. I'm still contemplating, no promises. First concert Hanna left me, now, the second concert, Eden left. Both are my closest and first ever bandmates ever since I stepped into TPband. Now both of them won't be there to make music w me. Sigh. All of you will be missed. I missed all the fun we had when we were still as naive as Year 1s.

Anyway, congratulations TPband(: We had a successful, full-housed concert!
Sure was a fun night!
Time always passes so fast when everyone's having fun!
Well done to all the soloist and well done to all of us! (:

Thanks to the wonderful audience who made the concert a successful one, especially all my friends who came down to show me some support.
I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
Thank you TWIN LOVE, JACQ, BOOBIES, SU-LOVE, SHILE, MICHELLE, LIPING, ROY, KANNAN MY 3/4 BF AND DARLING MINXING(:
Thanks for the bouquet of lovely red, orange and yellow daisies! (: They were the loveliest, I swear! (:
Thanks boyfriend for the Secret Recipe Custard & Chocolate CAKE! It tasted heavenly!
Thanks Minxing for the necklace! Really sweet of you!
Thanks Matthew for the pink rose!
And thanks everyone for carving such a wonderful memory in me(:

Spent my night over at Tampines to Bedok wandering like a restless ghost 'cause all of us were high. Well, not really. Lol, we're prolly busy eating and chatting up. You know we hardly get these sorta days 'cause we're so caught up with school and all. Yup. And yes,
I am the SURVIVOR(:
I stayed up till 6AM. By the time I went to bed it was 7AM, and hello morning. HAHA. Now for the long awaited part, PICTURES(: Ciao.

Before our concert commenced;



During the interval;



Backstage craze;



Before we bid farewell;



Many loves for you guys.

TPCB Saxophone Section(:



XOXO, Jolene.

M. S,
I don't care if you don't know what to say, but you're an utter disappointment.
You're a mistake.
168messages.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home